<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 @3:54 AM

So that's my new song for you! I love writing songs for Jesus! Unfortunately, these inspirations often only come in the wee hours of the night (or morning, rather).

I love to write songs for Jesus, because I believe music is really the medium through which the Holy Spirit will ride on in this generation, to reach the millions out there. No song is ever too lousy or simple to glorify the name of Jesus, and I believe the world will one day be transformed by the music of the church of the living God.

The times when I'm feeling alot, i.e. when I'm down, facing challenges that seem unsurmountable, reflecting upon my life, crying out to Jesus...or when I'm really happy, thankful for all that Jesus has done to my life, my testimony...These are the times I pen these feelings into words, into songs. (Poems will do too! =))

Everyone should endeavour to record the songs that is placed in your heart, as you walk with Jesus! Share your songs with me too yea? Believe they will be a tremendous blessing to me! Don't deprive the world of heaven's melody! =)

By the way, any kind soul to help me find chords for my song? Hee...Thanks!

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou