Sunday, May 21, 2006
@12:31 AM
I really miss you. Seems like every small thing & detail reminds me of you.
But God is very good. He never fails & in Him perfect love is found. Who else is able to exchange all that pain you had to endure for eternal joy in Heaven?
Was just looking at some old albums and clearing out Popo's things. I realised how blessed I was to have her in my life. The way she collects all my photos, all the mother's day cards me & Jie made for her...she really loves me.
I wonder how long it may take for me to get over this. Never thought I will miss her so much and so deeply. But Jesus is really sweet. Everytime I think of her, an amazing peace will saturate my heart. Though there is grief, yet there is a deeper comfort that surpasses that. I will make her
VERY proud of me. =)
People do need the Lord. Now. Let's all be love seed planters in this generation.