Sunday, June 18, 2006
@1:51 AM
I don't want to go anywhere without You, Jesus. Sometimes yes we all do reject Him, forget all about Him, or perhaps choose to upset Him intentionally when we feel so unworthy of His perfect love, but its true...the us without Him is really a lie in itself. Things happen, we get upset, thrown off course many a times, but at the end of the road, we can all trust that He'll be there, standing at the end of our journey, ready to embrace His most beloved with open arms...
This song is dedicated to everyone out there. May your love & desire for Jesus burn even deeper with each growing day. I don't wanna go- by AvalonYou changed my world
You came to me
You drove a passion
In my soul down deep
Lord to follow you in everything
I don't wanna go somewhere
If I know that you're not there
Coz I know the me without You, is a lie
I don't wanna walk that road
Be a million miles from home
Coz my heart needs to be where You are
I don't wanna go
So come whatever
I'll stay with You
I'll walk, You lead me
Call me crazy or a fool
For forever I promise You
Without Your touch
Without Your love
Filling me like the ocean
Your grace is enough
Enough for me
Never wanna go somewhere
If I know that You're not there