Tuesday, June 27, 2006
@1:46 AM
Have been dreaming alot lately..as to whether I still enjoy dreaming, hmm..
The sacrifices of a parent are simply indescribable. The way they sow into a child's life in neverending measure, yet knowing that what they invest in will fail most of the time...& the reason given for that investment? Just so that their beloved child for whom their love will never fail can learn a valuable lesson & grow from there. So a character can be moulded, & the same step would not be taken again.
As a shepherd, we too hold the role of being overseers of the flock. How much have I given & poured my life into my people? Will people be as proud as me of declaring who my leaders are? When I think of my biggest leader, Jesus, it amazes me always how He never stops believing, never stops sowing, & never stops loving.
Despite the risks involved. I want to be more like Jesus in this aspect of my leadership.