<body> <body>

Saturday, July 29, 2006 @1:37 AM

Hi everyone out there! Yes I know it has been quite some time since I blogged. Anyway, I was just reading this book and just want to share something very sweet that I believe would plant a smile on everyone's face. =)

In the desert, there are no great cities to build. No great battles to win. Just God and His rag dolls. He would feed them every morning, guide them every day, and protect them every night. The desert was intended by God to be life beyond achievement. It was to be a life of love...

Sweet, ain't it? (Sounding American here...) And what's more, it ties in with cell group message this week! Always remember that God's strength is made perfect especially in times of weakness. Don't stay down, but bounce back (Tigger)! I know it's easier said then done, but we'll walk through it together! Someone was sharing with me that leaders are not people who are always happy and on top of everything, but they are really people who know the art of bouncing back to life. May it encourage those of you who are living in the "down" of your life journey yea? Don't worry, live the life of love then!

Anyway, also want to share the lyrics of this song from my Fairfield days, which I believe really goes to show how much of a rag dolly we are, yet in all that brokenness, we still have lots to give thanks for!

Thank You Lord
Thank You, Lord
For the trials that come my way
In that way I can grow each day
As I let you lead
And I thank You, Lord
For the patience those trials bring
In the process of growing
I can learn to care

But it goes against the way I am
To put my human nature down
And let the Spirit, take control of all I do
Coz when those trials come
My human nature, shouts the things to do
And God's soft prompting
Can be easily ignored


But I thank You, Lord
With each trial I feel inside
That You're there to help, lead and guide
My way from wrong
Coz You promised, Lord
That with every testing
That Your way of escaping's
Easier to bear

Yes I thank You, Lord
For the victory that growing brings
In surrender of everything
Life is so worthwhile
And I thank You, Lord
That when everything's put in place
Out in front I can see Your face
And it's there You belong

Okay, it's a reeeaallly long song, but it's really beautiful. Can sing it to you, and I believe it'll touch your heart. Be blessed.

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou