Friday, July 14, 2006
@12:13 AM
Good. Is it good enough to be called 'good'? Now I know why many say good is not enough. Excellent is a much better option to pursue. How is the journey from 'good' to 'excellent' like? How do I move there? How much is required to move there?
Courage is a very powerful thing.Courage is the state or
quality of mind or spirit that enables one to conquer and crossover from the place of fear. Without courage, discouragement takes over. How do I then obtain courage? Courage is a quality, which means it is a grade or a degree of substance. It is a steely resolution one makes that enables one to move over to the next degree, the next level of courage. I pray for a strong mind, filled with God-thoughts, so that I can be a courageous warrior for God. After all, that's what my name Gabrielle means. That God is my strength.