Wednesday, July 05, 2006
@5:58 AM
And here I am, too excited to sleep because of the following 2 reasons...
1) My
new computer has arrived! That means MSN, emails, job applications & BLOGGING is back! =)
2) *drumroll*
Italy! Give it up for Italy! My supermans! (or should it be supermen...) alright, yes you can see that I am estatic, because justice has been laid out for my dearest Argentines finally. Frankly speaking, I was rooting for Italy because Germany had beaten my heroes Argentina in a game I (and many others) felt contained a referee biased against Argentina. But watching Italy play, I had absolutely no regrets giving them my 3 hours of sleeplessness. That explains why I am blogging at such an unearthly hour. Yes, another reason could be that I am nocturnal.
Everyone should see how Italy football is played. Awesome, fantabulous, a classic, bestilybestestbest! (sounds familiar? yes, it was from me!) Would anyone believe that
2 goals can be scored in the
final minute of EXTRA time? It was phenomenal because firstly, everyone was tired...these 2 goals were scored at the 119min of the game, where everyone thought penalty shootouts were the obvious. Secondly, it was not one, but two beautiful goals!
Impossible is truly...nothing. 'Nuff said. *3 cheers & 3 cheers & 3 cheers for italy! Hiiiiippppp Hiiippp Hooorraaaayy!!*