<body> <body>

Monday, July 17, 2006 @3:47 AM

Sometimes I feel so much for the people around me, through reading their thoughts on their blogs. It just strikes me as I was visiting quite a few blogs that its always the simplest things that hurts people the most. And my heart really goes out to them, something in me screams out "But Jesus is the answer! If only you would give Him a chance!". Many times, we overlook the people around us and may even label their problems as childish, but I was reminded of something a wise man once said to me, that if something matters enough to hurt someone, then it matters enough to be looked into. I believe God is moving me to not just be a minister to those who are facing giant issues in life, but I need to love those who may seem perfectly normal, smiley, happy; because beneath those facades may lie deeper hurts that have been buried, and the pain never released. I want to see the people around me being the happiest people, where out of them truly stems pure joy.

I was telling someone, that the bad in life happens to mould us, but the good comes in to encourage us. May life's little pots of joy at those opportunate moments serve to remind us that God is good, and He always will be there to lift us up.

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou