Wednesday, January 17, 2007
@11:02 PM
温热的北极风抬头望了一眼
碰到许多画面
原来梦幻世界还于我遥远
那一次的旋律
变成今日心绪
只能收在心房当成纪念
挣扎之中里面
发现感觉不见
是否雪以溶化变成了眼泪
走到世界边缘
寒风吹灭了火
突然祈祷声也于风而飞
独自 站在北极风里
找回灵魂中的强者
我要 在宁静这一刻
许下个承诺会坚强奋斗着
相信我寻找的梦就在尽头
Goodbye眼泪和悲伤抛在路口
敞开疲惫的双手我会飞上天空
有了爱 有了你 的天空
牵着你温热的手走向希望
躲在你的胸怀我才会明白
有你的存在我生命再次有曙光
梦想起飞了 彩虹出现了
冬天也化成 今日春天
This is my 1st song of 2007. =)
Just to describe it abit, if you realise, the title is kind of a contradiction in itself. Translated, it simply means 'the warm arctic wind'. Ironic, it seems. But that's the way I wanted it to be. It's just awesome how something so cold can become warm, how someone hardened by pain and sin can be melted by love, when someone else comes alongside, ready to kiss away the hurt and turn that winter into summer.
This song talks of coming to the end of oneself, where even that little glimmer of hope that used to light up the cold and dark arctic sky has been blown away from existence. Still, one stands alone in the vast open space, and resolves to keep the fight and be strong despite it all.
Sometimes, I look back and thank God for the love and many beautiful memories and experiences of how He has touched my life. I believe memories are very important, because in my lowest points these memories are the ones that never fail to pull me up once again, and keep me walking with the one I know I can trust. It's awesome to have a creative Daddy, one who reminds me that life is beautiful, and springs up little surprises such as the multi-coloured rainbow which He painted on His big canvas.
Simple things sometimes carry the most weight. I'm super thankful I have a Daddy who knows me inside out. I want to know His heart the same way too.