Saturday, February 17, 2007
@12:51 AM
I am beginning to love giving. Many times, I admit that I don't feel the effects of giving till I look at my bank account, but the feeling of being able to bless and make someone's day satisfies me so much more. It literally makes my whole inside smile.
I believe inside every individual lies a deep desire to want to contribute, to want to be part of a cause. When I'm able to help someone effectively, to impart and influence; somehow my confidence is developed. Bottomline, you are made to feel you matter, you count, and you are important. I will not deny that giving can sometimes be difficult, but make giving a part of your life, a part of your culture; and you will come to realise that it opens your life to alot of opportunities.
I know of someone who always fights to give. Thanks for being my inspiration to be more like Jesus in this aspect. =)