<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 @3:05 AM

I Can’t Believe
Looking back to where it all begun
What a journey it has been
Wrought by all the pain
See it beaten down and shamed
By all that sin has done

Many times, it has seen an empty smile
What could come from a heart
So hollow
Is there more than this
Wondering how to make it through
That was how I came to know of You

Can’t believe Your love is part of my life
How my heart in Yours has found its life
In your eyes I know I can find
The hope that fills me with joy
Now that I have You as mine

Can’t believe the miracles in my life
How You’ve made the wrong into right
Found the answers I’ve been searchin’ for and I
All my life
I live to sing for You

All my life
My life will sing of You



Just had the inspiration of writing this song (or rather the lyrics) after hearing a song a friend wrote of a little girl victimised by hurt, yet still holding on to hope in all its entity. I know this friend will never read this blog, but thanks for letting me see hope through the eyes of a little one.

That made me reflect on my life. I just felt that I wanted to speak to anyone out there who needs to hear this at this moment: I know and understand that life's battles are tough and the battle wounds may heal over time but scars will remain. Sometimes, people will never understand how something so small could mean so much that tears alone cannot express the pain. But before you make that choice to let go of God, always come to the place of thanksgiving: what would your life be without Jesus? Could you have lasted the pain? Could you have lasted the journey, without the hand that'll never let go of you? Learn to struggle with God, share your battles with Him, because one thing I've learn and taken away from that place is that the place of struggles always seeks to bring one back into perspective and thanksgiving, that God is always sovereign and without Him, my life would have been in a wreck.

P/S: Melody's in the works, but if anyone wanna contribute and join me in making this song happen, you are most welcomed and very much appreciated! =)

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou