Saturday, May 26, 2007
@2:57 AM
After yet another long hiatus from my blog, I'm back once again. *Yes, I've heard your cheers...haha!* I've always enjoyed writing down my thoughts in such a manner, coz writing brings coherency to my thoughts and it really helps, if you are not a naturally vocal person like me.
Anyway, I think something that God has been speaking to me in this season of time is really about the POTENTIAL IN PARTNERSHIP. The passive in life can never breakthru, coz they have not yet received their revelation of what the word of God actually says about winning in life. I guess there are many times that we ask ourselves what is success really to us, why are we doing the things we are doing, and why. Why work hard at what you want in life when if its meant to be yours, it will be (i.e. Que Sera Sera)? Right? Wrong! I've always believed that in all of us lie an inherent need and desire to win in life. Yet, when circumstances arise, sometimes the giant inside us gets squashed and reduced to grasshoppers, and being a mediocre person bordering on becoming a loser turns into our new reality. What I feel is that, we need to uproot ourselves from that mentality. We are called to win, if only we recognise that we need to EQUIP ourselves with the tools for success. I am thankful that my God is not one who only rains gold from heaven; but he provides me with the seeds to sow, the anointing to do greater things in my world, and the power to get wealth. Simply put, the miracle will come, if only you will put these tools to use! (Thank God I have to put my hand to the plow to win, otherwise I'll end up one couch potato!)
Now, you have the keys to your victory, will you be game enough to open the doors with it and walk towards your trophy?