Tuesday, July 10, 2007
@12:36 AM
Welcome to
Redang Trip 2007! The look after surviving hours of car ride and super bumpy boat ride. It was an adventure all right. ;)

A picture of many words. Reminds me of Primary School Oral Exams, when we had to describe a picture in Chinese to the best of our ability: this is simply the picture to use.

Yes, this is More More Tea Inn, where the Xia Re Mo Mo Cha movie starring Sammi Cheng was filmed. Photo opportunity not to be missed.


This is E348, and ready to go! Notice the hand signs which were supposed to spell E348...

Picture-perfect. I thought Laguna Resorts @ Redang should have paid us millions for these shots for their advertisement. I'm sure many would have interpreted FUN from them. Definitely crowd-pullers...nuff' said.


When all was calm and the smiles were beautiful (and Terence tried stealing the limelight by being in the middle)...
We sensed some trouble brewing...and decided to shout wait (okay, some did sense it, not all though, some were still very happily posing...)

And there you have it! Adeline and Zoe were engulfed by the
tsunami while the rest still manage to smile..hmm...

This was before I overcame the fear of the open-eyes-in-water syndrome...
And this was me after I overcame!
*Our faith has overcome...*I absolutely love this pic coz of how the light falls from the top...was trying
very hard to maintain the smile.
All of us took the plunge in together...and yes, you can be sure it was messy underwater. Looking good was one thing, punching each other by
accident underwater was another though...
