<body> <body>

Thursday, July 26, 2007 @12:32 AM

YOUR MERCY FOUND ME
UPON THE BROKEN ROAD
AND LIFTED ME BEYOND MY FAILING

INTO YOUR GLORY
MY SIN AND SHAME DISSOLVED
AND NOW FOREVER YOURS I’LL STAND
IN LOVE NEVER TO END
TO CALL YOU MORE THAN LORD GLORIOUS FRIEND

SO I THROW MY LIFE
UPON ALL THAT YOU ARE
‘CAUSE I KNOW YOU GAVE IT ALL FOR ME
AND WHEN ALL ELSE FADES
MY SOUL WILL DANCE WITH YOU
WHERE THE LOVE LASTS FOREVER

AND FOREVER I WILL SING
LORD FOREVER I WILL SING
OF HOW YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE AWAY
JUST TO SAVE ME, LORD YOU SAVED ME

WITH YOU, WHERE THE LOVE LASTS FOREVER

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have called you to an eternal calling. Though storms may rise higher than you are, I am the God who will save. Though the burden weighs heavy, yet you are stronger with Me in you. When you can no longer walk on, I will carry you. The work will push you beyond your known limits, and that is when you will rely on My strength. Your rewards come not from man, but from Me alone. Your faith will be tested by fire, yet when you stay despite the heat, you will come forth refined as gold. You will come forth stronger than you imagine, because you have stayed the course and delighted yourself in Me.

“Whom have I in heaven but You? There is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail, BUT God is the strength of my heart and my portion FOREVER.”

“For You are my lamp, O Lord, The Lord shall enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall.”

My soul chooses to dance. My praise begs to differ. Where the love lasts forever.

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou