<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 @12:00 AM

150806- 270807: That was my lifespan at BST Scientific. And as much as it was challenging working at BST, it was awesome to know you guys were around to laugh it through with me. And thanks so much for your farewell gift of...*Drumroll*...

Yes! It's Godiva aka Go Diva (yes I knew it was meant for me) chocs! You guys certainly know me well...haha! Thanks so much for the sweet gesture! =)


Just to tempt your tastebuds. =)

That's me plus my messy workstation in response to Peifen asking me to 'act cute'. Haha!

Shopping Kakis: with tai-tai Rachel.


The old generation team: me with Prince Pin-ful. (maybe its pillA now? =p)



The new generation team of BST + one old generation member, i.e. yours truly. You guys were suppose to give the devouring-ice-cream look, but as usual, I guess you all preferred to love pretty and 'normal' and left me looking different. For memory's sake, from left: Yuni (Darling), Zoe (Princess Meinu), Ken (King Sy-ringe), Peifen (Queen Duck).

Though the team is currently very much revamped, you guys will always be very much part of the sweet memories I had in my 1st job. It's you people who made it enjoyable and filled my worklife with ALOT of joy. =) I'll always be around as your plasticqueen. Hee...

To Wiardi: So now we are together again! Yea man! Cheers to progressive sales! We are gonna chiong together and beat Ken and Rach okay? =) Looking forward to a greater partnership just as we've done it before!

To Rachel: Hey gal, we will still meet up aloooot for shopping trips yea? And rest assured I will accompany you to your Tiffany, Gucci, LV, Dior etc...when you get your record-breaking 3% comm sales! Jiayou!!

To Ken: "Hello Dr Liu, Ken speaking. Hello Ken...oopps I mean Dr Liu!" Haha! Just wanna say thanks for being there for me and buying me chocs when I was really down then. It's a simple gesture, but it meant alot to me okay! ;) Now that you are K5, do your best yea?

To Peifen: You are one sweet girl-next-door! Haha, just wanna wish you all the best in whatever you do in future, and remember to do what you really enjoy coz life is short, make the most out of it and have lotsa fun!

To Yuni: Now it's up to you and Ken Chong to chiong. Gonna get stressful at times I agree (actually alot of times..=p), but the motto is to chiong yea?! Gogogo!

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou