Wednesday, August 01, 2007
@1:35 AM
While getting inspiration for my Chinese Contemp song, just decided to write this song too. So this is my new song (to be refined!):
Wanna Be the OneThere is a secret place I know (Oh I know)
There is a special hand I hold (Hand I hold)
There is a love
That knows me through and through
You are the name I can call on (Call on)
You are the healer of my soul (Of my soul)
Many times I’ve turned around
And I know I’ve let you down
But you have always been around
Lord I’m broken
In all my shame
I need You God
Kiss away the pain
I’Wanna be the one
You’ve made (me) to be
Let my life be one that sings your praise
Let my heart beat one with Yours
I’m on my knees
There’s no higher place
I wanna be the one
The one who’ll last this race
With You, I’ll always keep the faith
Jesus, wanna stay so close to You
Jesus, giving all of me for YouIt's time to exercise and squeeze the creative juices out again. Chinese songs here I come!!