<body> <body>

Friday, November 23, 2007 @12:57 AM

Today I am going to do something very un-Zoe. People have commented that my blog is too cheem, and they would love to see some pics, so YES! I don't know what got into me and my colleagues from 3 different companies (past and present), we took photos non-stop...and were very happy doing so. Must have been too stressed, but it was one happy day. Can't wait to go HK with you guys next Summer! Cheers to the 4 of us, and to our friendship! Before I carry on, just want to also put up a photo I like very much, taken at Mount Faber.

And so the day started off exciting, when I HAD TO mention to Rachel that there was a Dior and Kenzo SALE at Great World City. She came all excited and grabbed and grabbed and grabbed somemore. Even the guys who normally were nice enough to just carry our barang could not resist the thrill and bought some for girlfriend and sister. Check out the DAMAGE DONE. Say 'wow'.


Finally I got my Dior Addict 2! Been looking forward to get it since early this year but have not gotten down to it coz it was not in my priorities. Now that it was at 60% discount, what better reason + it is now part of my Christmas present this year from Daddy and Mummy! So effectively, it's FOC!

This is the perfume that Rachel got. Limited edition version of Dior's J'adore. It is limited edition coz there will not be any more of these with golden shimmer inside that you can find in stores anymore! Means when you spray it on, you get the subtle bronzer effect! Beautiful like an Egyptian queen...(why did I think of that...)
Wiardi, Ken, Zoe and Rachel decided to take a rest (again) after some damage done at Dior and Kenzo Sale @ Great World City. Actually, all of us bought gifts for others except for one dear girl who decided that Sales are awesome investments. So you promised NOT to buy anymore makeup for the next one year yes? ;)


Headed with the guys to buy their Cologne and we discovered that Armani Code for men and women are both SUPER NICE (yes, that's my fave phrase Wiardi, I know)! Armani Code Man is good if you want to carry an air of masculinity and respect, very top executive. Code Woman is very sensual, great for a romantic evening out.

Check out the pic below: taken at the entrance of Vivo Tangs. Nice yea?
Rachel told me that if I wear this to a "Futuristic Zen" themed-party with sunglasses and with the classic cool look, I'll win hands down. Umm...@ Vivo River Island. Check out the 'neckline'!

And my dear Val, I've caught your take pictures in dressing room syndrome! Not going to own this dress anytime soon till probably some months later, so captured them in photos 1st. Love the back of this dress...


& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou