Tuesday, December 11, 2007
@2:19 AM
It's 0222am now and I'm still writing this post coz I feel so blessed to have the sweetest Daddy and Mummy in the world!
Story goes like this: Reached home around 1215am after 1st Power Encounter @ Breakaway Camp 2007. Admittedly rather tired from the super duper cold in the auditorium of KCPSS where the camp was held, which made singing "In your presence, in your power, Holy Spirit I surrender..." on high power something that I had to garner every ounce of energy to hold the atmosphere. Okay I'm not trying to sound kua zhang, but it was quite funny that my voice had a natural vibrato coz my whole body was vibrating with the cold.
Oh yes, back to story. So when I got home, Daddy was patiently waiting up for me, and he was very proud to present his goDIVA daughter with a sudden high supply of chocs that could last me for a few wars on end. Mind you, it was slightly less than $100 of chocs of different shapes and sizes from Candy Empire and Cocoa Trees! And what was the impulse generated from? The daily call for chocolates by yours truly.
Super touched, coz it's not so much the dollar value, but just one word and off they went to surprise me above and beyond. I never imagined that my parents at that age could be so sensitive and sweet. And I know this is not the only time, Daddy and Mummy have always had super sensitive ears and eyes to Jiejie and my 'needs'. I mustmustmust be that girl who knows my parents hearts' too and give them the ultimate present that no money can buy. ;)
And maybe that's why one quality that makes me feel very loved and attracted to in the people around me are those with a sensitive spirit. *Hint hint...so be more sensitive and sweet and surprise me lah! Hahaha!* =)The power of love...expressed:

