<body> <body>

Sunday, February 17, 2008 @3:51 PM

On Sat night, after dinner @ Bedok with Diana (like finally! We managed to have some time to fellowship and talk! Haha! =) But forgot to take pics for memories...) I went to the below mentioned...

TOA: around 11pm.
With her (yes, her again...haha!)...cannot help it, we love spending time together mah...
Reason for going out: coz Phoebe was hungry for flowers (i.e. hua1 chi1). Haha, no lah! Joking, don't take me for real. Who ask you want to pose like that.
And I was...simply...thirsty. =)
You should watch AIR BUDDIES! The talk of the town show now for us. It's about a family of Goldens with Daddy Buddy, Mummy Molly, and 5 simply adorable kiddies known as the hip-hopper cool dude B-Dawg (who wears a super bling bling "B" on his neck), sweetie pie girl-power Rosebud (She is one gal who needs her beauty sleep. I love her!), mellow and zen Bud-Dha (he is my fave coz he likes to go 'Ummmmm...' early in the morning. He says he is absorbing positive energy!), dirt-loving Mud-Bud (he is simple and doesn't like to bathe, nuff's said.) and the big fella, food-loving BudderBall (He always goes in search for food and ends up getting lost...)

So why did I mention that? Coz...presenting a replica of BudderBall! Acting okay, acting. That's our White Chocolate Coffee Brownie Cake with Ice Cream, ordered it @ 12mn.
And replica of Bud-_ _ _. Haha, Phoebe, look at the dashes. This shot was taken alot of times coz I was am-chio-ing through alot of them.
I like this shot with the meteor-looking thing flying past!
A shot of the place...we were sitting outdoors.
We left Dempsey at 1230++am satisfied, bound to return soon. I thought Dempsey, being so near my place, wouldn't pose any problem. However...reaching the busstop I realised I had missed all buses and Phoebe was already no longer with me. So, I decided to walk home. Yes, you read right, in my 8cm (I measured when I got home) red Guess heels, pictured below. The walk proved ALOT longer than I imagined, coz I was in my heels. Took me a whole 50mins, but I enjoyed the time alone so much. Remembered I used to do this in JC times, walking home from Bugis in the evenings. This time round, the night breeze was awesome and it was the best thing to do to spend time with myself like that. Me time. I like it. Will do this soon again. Haha! Kids watching, please do not try this coz it's late at night and dangerous. I had to keep watching my back just in case. =p
When I reached home, my feet were stained with red ink from my heels! Imagine if it rained...

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou