<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 @1:01 AM

Today an earth-shaking (literally) event took place at Science Park HQ. If you look @ the picture below, you would recognise the water dispenser that we so comm0nly see everywhere. 2 self-declared strong women decided today that there was no challenge to refill that Polar barrel of water on top, and as they were heaving that barrel up to fit into the mouth of the water filter base...

yes you guessed it...

*crash and burn...* (the barrel of water plus the whole base tumbled to the ground)

Suddenly we found the whole office gathering at the entrance of the room we were in and staring at us with the most concerned eyes..."What happened?? Are you okayyy?" (Later did I hear from one of them that the crash was LOUD enough to physically shake the ground through the entire office and they thought that the cupboard had collapse and crushed one of us...oh my!!! I didn't even realise it was that loud, I just shock got the better of me.)

Laughed for a full 20mins non-stop after that till had backache. Perhaps partially to cover my embarrassment. Now everyone learnt their lesson never to allow me to be tickled again. Unless they have medicine in hand.

And so...I was no longer as strong as I thought I was. Argh.

This is what happens when Monday blues strikes...partially. One gets a little...zany. Check out my dark eye bags!!!
But the day ended off very nice coz my colleagues who went overseas bought all the ladies in the office earrings! And mine was so sweet lah...pink furry heart-shaped earrings! And I just bought a pink tulle dress. Image is changing...;)

Ended off the night meeting Miss Yee up for dinner. I was telling my colleagues that dining with my close friends tend to end up in a super duper big eating spree. Point proven when we started from Super Dog to Chuan Chuan to Pacific Coffee. And I had a very nice time being entertained by how erm...'knowlegeable' Sec 1 students can be about certain issues. Had my dose my entertainment today. Cheers to friends with interesting occupations!

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou