Wednesday, March 19, 2008
@12:54 AM
I want to see the breath of God breathe life into lifeless souls.
I want to see still bones lying in the pit being revived. I want to see flesh cover them.
I want to see the manifestation of the power of God.
I want to see hungry children of God on their knees. Unable to overcome their addiction to the presense of God.
I want to see young people not limited by their youth, but burning with passion for the lost.
I want to see people who need the Lord being touched by His love.
I want to see and hear them say that there is nothing more than they could ask for, this is what they have been searching for all along.
There is a dissatisfaction that cries out for so much more. There is a burden that burns so strong within. It's a season of renewal, of revival, of breakthru.Spirit of God...fall down.