Have been browsing thru my hairstyles in the past few years, and realised that I didn't change my hairstyle that often! Everytime I do my hair, it will be 8 months later at least that I touch it again, no matter how minute the change. Hmm...but whenever I change my hairstyle, it will never be minute. Hahaha...
Anyway, this is my golden ah-lian attention-seeking perm: done in Sept 2006.

Following this, I found comfort in my rebonded hair, which I really loved. Before permed hair, I sported rebonded hair too lah, just that all along it was long, but now its shooortt! Done in
July 2007.

So, since I am talking about this, of course in 2008, I needed a change right? Haha...before showing you my dear reader my new look, ushers please prepare me some milk and honey (or is it China Wine...). Here goes, the hairstyle that kept me in the salon for
7hrs 45mins...
I had to clock the whole process to entertain myself okay. It was an achievement and personal breakthru for me sitting through so long. Previous record was around 6hrs at max.
So...there's Cleopatra/China Doll for you! Haha, not said by me lah, but by my hairstylist. It's a jet black base with blue highlights. This is a special coloring by Loreal called Elumen, which unlike normal hair color that damages the hair, this conversely repairs the hair cuticles and surface, thus making it softer and silkier ala rebonding effect after the color job. Another cool thing is that unlike normal fading of bright colors like red and purple to gold, Elumen will end up fading to pastel shades. In other words, I will eventually get a black base with ash pastel blue highlights when it fades after 4-6 months! Haha, and for that, you should be able to gather it is $$$. DON'T ask how much.
Since it costed me so much, better take more pics. Here's another collage I just did...haha. *Okay, I was challenged to tie my hair into 2 ponytails by my hairdresser. He was saying, you must dare lah!*
Anyway, it was interesting coz all my colleagues could not recognise me today. Very hilarious. Smiled at a few of them I saw on the bus to work and they walked past me blindly. In the office, I met with alot of stunned stares followed by lotsa 'OMG's. Hahaha...I love my new hairstyle! =)) *Laney and Victoria! Its your turn!*
Oh yes, before ending, just wanna show you guys this tee that my sis gave me eons ago, thought it was very cool! Check out all the country names! Time to plan for travel! Hands up those interested. 