Sunday, April 27, 2008
@4:56 PM
It's time to wax lyrical about the topic of the day...ICE CREAM!
Check out these places for...
1)
Milo Peng, Kaya Roti (woo!), Red Ruby, Watermelon..................................................................... @
THE ICE CREAM GUYS, 520 East Coast Rd, Ocean Park Bldg!2)
Lychee Martini, Coconut, Chempedak, Avacado (yay!), Wasabi Mango (?!), Lime and Black Pepper (?!!), Earl Grey (umm..;)), Ginger Crumble............................................................................. @
THE DAILY SCOOP, Sunset Way, Clementi Arcade!
Website:
http://www.thedailyscoop.com.sg/flavours/index.html3)
Pulut Hitam, Tiger Beer & Guinness Sorbet (for the ah chek in you), Pear Sake Sorbet (I want!), Bubur Chacha, Blackforest, Horlicks...................................................................................... @
ISLAND CREAMERY, Serene Centre! 4) And of course not forgetting the place that serves
soft serves full of Hokkaido's milky goodness,
AZABU SABO @ Marina Square! This one never fails me! Website provided here even:
http://www.azabusabo.com.sg/hokkaidoicream.htmSee, I'm sure now you would want to visit my blog all the more. Haha. Now, hands up for those who wanna chill (no pun intended) soon over one of thy greatest creations ever...ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
*Did I detect some legs and toes up too?* 