<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 @2:04 AM

Wow it sure feels weird to have a chinese song on my blog, even though I sing them every Friday. But I just had to have this song up...it's one of those songs that makes me see the world with lotsa lotsa love around, and everyone appears to be carrying one of those yellow smiley balloons! It sure puts a spring in my step whenever I listen to this song. And for the unitiated its called 三个心愿, by FIR! Woohoo!! =)))

Anyway, just wondering how many of you may have heard this song called When I'm Gone by Simple Plan. Someone sang it today and I thought wow, the lyrics is so applicable to our lives. Check it out...

I look around me
But all I seem to see
It's people going nowhere
Expecting sympathy
It?s like we're going through the emotions
Of the scripted destiny
Tell me where's our inspiration
If life won't wait
I guess it's up to me

Whoahh No we're not gonna waste another moment in this town
Whoahh We won't come back, the world its coming out
Whoahh Leave the past in the past gonna find the future
And misery loves company
Well so long
You'll miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

Procrastination running circles in my head
While you sit there contemplating you'll wind up left for dead (left for dead)
Life it's what happens
While you're busy making your excuses
Another day, another casualty
But that won't happen to me

Let's go
Won't look back
When I say goodbye
We're gonna leave this world behind me
Gonna take what's mine tonight cause every wasted day
Becomes a wasted chance
You're gonna wake up feeling sorry
cause life won't wait
I guess it's up to you

A little long, but I thought it was so true. Life won't wait. Many times when we go thru the negatives of life, we sit around and wait for someone to come alongside and sayang us, and till we feel the wound has healed and enough TLC has been rendered, then will we move on with life. Or how about the procrastinator in life who loves to be a blamer and is never at fault ever? When something goes wrong, you'll never hear words of sorry from that person, or worse, that sorry is birthed out of obligation.

You know, a blamer is bound to be a victim coz he will never learn to be humble, acknowledge his mistakes and move on. If you want to be a victor, be a learner instead! Let's make less casualties and hospital visits out of our lives!

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou