<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 @1:53 AM

Woohoo! I loove presents, especially so sweet surprises for no apparent reason! They reeaaallly light up my day, enough for me to do a collage out of it. =)

Thanks Phoebe for the jelly beanies! I absolutely love picking out different flavors and comparing them with the list provided, even though it seems they taste roughly the same. Hee...I even did a heart shape with them! Hahaha...Okay. =p Only thing I didn't like was the bus uncle who stopped the bus and walked right up to me saying 'no eating on the bus'. But it was like erm...only jellybeans?!

O yes, thanks too to Terence for the Victoria's Secrets....Hydrating Lotion. It was nice to know you thought of us when you were overseas to get us nice stuff! And I really love the smell of it...too bad it woke my Dad up in the middle of the night coz the smell was too strong. He went round the house to search for the source of that smell. Hmm...pontianak perhaps? ;)

Anyway, have been thinking about this the past couple of days...don't you think we humankind LOVE to make things soooo complicated, when actually, the key to success and joy in life really lies in simplicity? Why is it that we can have so much, yet it seems like there will never be enough? I think it's really important to set time aside everyday and come to the place of thanksgiving before God. Yes, life with God can get challenging sometimes, but life without God can only be described by the word 'unthinkable'. I was having my time with Daddy last night when this song I used to sing in Fairfield days came to mind...

Just let me say how much I love You
Let me speak of Your mercy and grace
Just let me live in the shadow of Your beauty
Let me see You face to face
And the earth will shake
As Your Word goes forth
And the heavens can tremble and fall
But let me say how much I love You
My Savior, my Lord and Friend

Just let me hear Your finest whispers
As You gently call my name
Just let me see Your power and Your glory
Let me feel Your spirit's flame
Let me find You in the desert
Till this sand is holy ground
And I am found completely surrendered
To You, my Lord and Friend

So let me say how much I love You
With all my heart I long for You
For I am caught in this passion of knowing
This endless love I've found in You
And the depth of grace, the forgiveness found
To be called a child of God
Just let me say how much I love You
Oh my Savior, my Lord and Friend

It's my honor and privilege to love You. There's nothing, no one, that can take Your place in my heart. Thanks for the beauty of it all, when You chose to salvage the wreckage and turn mourning into dancing, ashes to joy.
P/S: Anyway I had my me-time today! It has been some time since I had one, that was when I walked home for 50mins from Dempsey in Feb. Today, I got off the bus earlier on my way home from Ldr's Mtg and walked home, enjoying the serenity of the night and myself as God's creation. Me-time is therapeutic, I tell you. Gotta go try me-time jogging instead of walking in future!

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou