Tuesday, May 13, 2008
@12:38 PM
I really really believe in SURPRISES. really. I guess I don't believe in doing the norm in any form of relationships. Relationships need to be kept alive with touches of sparkles, nice, sweet and sincere ones at that. And so, let's really revive the trend of being the sweetest pal ever and being a blessing!
Friends are people who mean alot to me, for the support, encouragement and love they freely give. And what better way to let my BFFs know that then to present them with a trophy I made for each of them? So here's presenting to them the BFF award! Fully attached with love note and pretty chocs. =)

And of course it made me real happy to see my recipients smile and post with their trophy. The interesting part was that I never imagined it to become a party hat. Even Toffee had to wear it. Actually we kinda forced him to coz he would rather chomp on it.

Let's all take effort to keep the relationships with people who mean tons to you going strong!