<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @3:05 AM

Okay, it's time for a pictures post! This week, my BFFs each gave me something, and interestingly, both of them are in pink! Coupled with the giant "Hug Me" pink heart that my CG gave me last week, that makes me more and more and more of a pink person: and surprisingly, I really love it. Oh no...am I losing my white-and-gold touch for pink?

Anyway, check this out! Clockwise from top centre: Booboo (okay Phoebe, it's a HER and that's what I named her) and me, Booboo playing peekaboo, Booboo comfy in my coat pocket, Boohoo with err similar hair with me, with strawberry chocs i love from Diana, Booboo measuring her height, lovenote from Diana, Booboo showing me love. *Okay, I know what you are thinking...but she was too cute to not do it!*

Check out Booboo's birthmark! I have a teeny heart-shaped birthmark too at the back of my leg, I'm serious!

Yes, this is what I meant by the influx of pink stuff. I didn't notice till my colleague pointed it out. Booboo looks so awww! Booboo's new friend: Coco. That's what Jie's BFF gave her this week too! But my Booboo looks like the da jie da here.
Anyway, I researched on Booboo. This is her family name: Love-a-lot Bear. She is a pretty and perky bear who helps spread love wherever she goes. So Phoebe, Booboo is female! Not a metro male!


& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou