<body> <body>

Saturday, May 10, 2008 @1:40 AM

I thought I could put my pretty dress to use. But right now, no longer can I. Well, it really puts me in a super reflective mode, there's so much swimming through my head now.

This-illusion. Disillusioned.

Somehow it makes me lose faith in how something built over so much time and effort could just come apart at this moment. The way they lived it really shaped alot of my belief system: of how I want mine to be like, and of how much I want to be. There were many hopes placed on top on it: it was meant to be the first, the most lavish, the honor involved.

Why so easy? Or rather, perhaps, why so fast? If even I feel the pain, I can't imagine it for you.

One day, I guess you may chance upon this post of mine. And be shocked at my reaction. Though we are not ultra close, I guess you really became my example. The things you did together shook my world, and I was proud to share it with my friends.

Somehow, undeniably, faith in this whole thing leaks out of me. As much as I'm hopeful and I know it might be different, I guess the image is blurred and marred to some extent. After all, this is a live example. And it takes ALOT to start from here again, at this ***.

The other part of me now reacts too. Now the responsibility falls on me to make it happen. There is a pressure, and time doesn't leave me much space. I don't like to make decisions under pressure, or do anything under pressure for that matter. But how? I know this is what the generations passed all look forward to. I know how much my parents want it especially. I want to make them proud and happy.

I just pray it ain't true. Or perhaps, some angel could bring in some super bond super glue and help.

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou