Tuesday, May 13, 2008
@12:57 PM
Toffee is five! And mummies are nice! Okay I had to come up with that that rhymes coz both events took place on the same day.
Let's start with Toffee's bday...he sure did deserve this yummilicious strawberry cheesecake his mummy got for him coz he has been such a peach all along! And for the fact that he had to watch us allll finish our food before he could have his: you're so awwww, Toffee! So Toffee had his cake and mummy had her gifts and celebration (post below)!

And halfway thru our dinner at Bishan
Loaf, visitors came. And sang a song that sounded vaguely like Happy Birthday to yours truly. And that made everyone ask me "Your birthday meh?". Alright, it was supposed to be Happy MOTHER'S Day lah.
But it was a real pleasant and sweet surprise to see the group of them around. I love my gift, but most of all, I love every single of them for them. Not for just taking time and effort to celebrate for me, but just for being them. Thanks again, my kiddos! Haha!
By the way, on a sidenote, I realised the red cow has a gold-outlined heart! Woo!


