Sunday, June 15, 2008
@6:37 PM
16th June 2008 is finally coming...tomorrow. Sigh...okay, I shall ENDURE to the best of my ability for the next 17 days + 3 weekends before it all ends. It'll be another 23 days (!!) till I will be back at home in CTP. I'll miss the life. Inside me is groaning big time already since yesterday, thinking about it. Nevermind, it'll all be over like...
soon! Think positive, Zoe!
You're coming back soon! I really reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyy miss you. It's terrible (no lah I exaggerate
abit...) without you around. Can't wait for the mutual updateS! ;)
I want to go to...
JAPAN, HK, or TAIWAN!! It's really time for a break or overseas trip. The last time I went was mid 07, and that was to Redang with my CG (or part thereof). Lane, it's all your fault for provoking me with all your exciting Nippon pics! Perhaps...I shall treat myself with a trip after the excruciating (okay lah, not so bad Zoe...) 23 days. Problem is...I need people to go with me!! But the people around me are only available in this period that I must kenna such a long course (argh!) and in Jul, they will no longer be available. =(( New company to seek for, perhaps then? ;)
To end off my random-ness,
Happy Daddy's Day to Father, Daddy and Papa!!! I love all 3 of you...very much! You make me feel like the most blessed daughter, ever. Period. And I'm glad you both like the umm...essay (=p)! You both are truly my
heroes.
Daddy, Mummy, Jie and me in Sydney 2006! Yay I like it when Daddy smiles like that in pics. =)

Realised I have lotsa pics with Mummy solo but not with Daddy, coz he's always our cameraman! Time to take more pics with him then!
And with Papa! This was taken...near Christmas 07.
It's not often that I blog so randomly...it must be the dreaded upcoming days. If I could buy time, I would despite the price. Haha. Maybe not. After all, it's sooner or later. Okay, I'm starting to self-talk in a scary way so I better stop.
Have an exciting and breakthrough week ahead, everyone! It's the final week of 1hour a day prayer...let's do it together and see God's promises come to pass! No doubt! =)

Okay, found this photo Phoebe took of me last year and though it was cool. Rather, perhaps, an apt way of expressing how I look when I want to scream at someone...or something.
*Like the upcoming course...haha!*