Friday, July 25, 2008
@1:43 AM
"By His stripes we are healed." This is the God we serve. This is the God I worship. This is the God I love. This is the God that leaves me powerless...in His strength and embrace. What do you choose to magnify in your life?HEALERYou hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You
I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for meJesus You're all I need
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands
This is the story of Mike Guglielmucci- a man diagnosed with cancer, who came home, sat down, and wrote this song from start to finish without any prior preparation. This is a song from God our Healer. Mike recalled the day he prepared to go up on stage to sing this song, the putting on of the oxygen mask, the walking up to stage in agony and pain, it was a battle he was fighting...that he knew He would win. There is a God bigger than our circumstances, and that does not just reside in words, pronto.