Thursday, July 03, 2008
@12:59 AM
When I'm with You I don't have to fear...For I know You are faithful till the end.Thanks for being the love of my life.
Thanks for showing me what it means to trust and obey.
Thanks for giving me friends who are always around in time of need.
Thanks for the access to your blessing, healing and anointing.
Thanks for giving me a bigger heart.
Thanks for the opportunity to love and serve beyond myself.
Thanks for the strength to rise above my challenges and walk on.
Thanks for helping me to live a life of conviction.
Thanks for leading me on in the will of God meant for me.
Thanks for showing me the valley is mine to walk out of.
It means so much to know that You are on my side, my dearest cheerleader. And so, I'll walk on. In faith, hope and love.