Sunday, July 27, 2008
@1:56 AM

And finally...I've laid hold of my
THIS IS OUR GOD DVD+CD! Well, it really did seem like eons since I last got myself a CD (i.e. yes, I always do the illegal, especially for secular songs!).
Also got the DVD/CDs for my
dearest connect group leaders: thanks for being so willing to run alongside with me. The battle is not easy and I know we have certainly been facing so much opposition and all, but I'm sure if we keep praying like we did today in CGM, keep being a positive inspiration to our members in both prayer and actions (remember: don't just be relevant, be radical too!); God will come through for us.
No one promised it to be easy to be strong, to have a strong inner strength, to be able to be like Jill and Mike in their strong internal intent; BUT narrow is the path to victory! Keep your eyes upon the promises yea? ;)