Saturday, September 27, 2008
@3:00 AM
This year's
birthday celebration for me spanned 1 week in itself! How amazing can that get? That just goes to show the greatness of the people around me- their willingness to be spending so much time with me, making me princess of the week. Haha!
Was looking through my pics over the past few years, and thought it was interesting to see the transformation and have a good laugh at myself. For your laughing pleasure too lah, okay! Note the hairstyle transformation too...yes, it's quite a hobby. =p
2004...(I really look pretty hideous here I know. And this is the best shot already! Faint...)
2005...
2006...
2007....

And this year, in
2008...I could not leave my cake alone.

Hee, but I'm pretty satisfied at the progression lah. At least I feel I look better by the years...sometimes growing up is not a bad idea too! =)
And as for how each day of this week has been celebrated, it'll be coming up pretty soon. In the meantime, a BIG THANK YOU to all my friends and family who have made it happen for me! I truly am a happy and blessed Zoe! *Loves*