Sunday, September 28, 2008
@3:14 AM
FRIDAY...And so it is...26th Sept 2008! I'm now officially 24 years old and counting, and proud of it! =) Haha...this is a day I would surely want to spend with the people closest to me, so if you see your face here, it means you are THY important people in Zoe's life! =p
Went to meet Phoebe and her colleagues for 1-for-1 Swensen's ice cream sundae deal. Her colleagues were sweet- they bought me a slice of ice cream cake. When the staff realised it was my bday, they decided to spring another 'surprise' without allowing us any knowledge of what it entails...and when it arrived, we almost fainted. Another Firehouse Sundae. So it was sundaes after sundaes after sund....

At night, we proceeded for a short dinner followed by the place I really wanted to go: Prive Bar at Keppel Island. Simply love the drinks here and the ambience. *Hint: I like places where there is no excessive noise (i.e. clubs and discos drive me crazy), where nature abounds, where water surrounds, where pretty lights gather, and is pretty secluded. I love to hang out and chill with those people I love in such surroundings, and while the night away. =) Thanks girls for making my wish. Haha! =p
Phoebe and Diana had their Mojitos (nice!), while I had another concoction with pineapple, orange and blood orange in it. Yummy.

And then...its pics pics and MORE pics...love the lights!