Tuesday, September 23, 2008
@12:37 PM
Woke up this morning and thoughts of God's goodness flooded my mind. You know, I think this is the best feeling ever- my eyes were half shut and brain half awake, yet having been reminded of how I am so blessed with a great family and the most awesome friends just feels like God has pre-planted a rainbow seed inside of me, and it was popping open early (okay not so early) in the morning for me.
A rainbow in the sky shows that God's promises are true....=)
There is so much value in hope. And the best thing about it is that hope NEVER fails. And this brings warmth and joy to my spirit knowing that Daddy God loves me, He is smiling upon me, and He loves to whisper gently into my ear.
I remember in Melbourne one day over dinner we were discussing with each other what were the things in life that gives us meaning and makes us happy and fulfilled as a person. I remember the 1st thing I said with regards to what makes me happy is something that I like to do to others, as well as have others do to me too (hee). I said the thing that makes me happy is being able to live a life of many little surprises- coz I feel that is what injects little doses of life into each day. A rainbow in the sky, a little gift, a sweet card, an sms that shows I care, a handmade pressie to say you mean the world to me....
And that's why I am so blessed- my sweet Daddy in Heaven never fails to make me smile the way He knows how. =))