Wednesday, October 08, 2008
@3:13 AM
Just want to share some random pictures of the past few days, and my coolest pals around...Sometimes, working with a whole bunch of female colleagues can lead to lotsa pics being captured. Here's me on a cold Tuesday afternoon.

Decided to make some pretty cards for the VIPs in my life: PAD, i.e. Phoebe, Angela, Diana. My colleagues were asking me what's the occasion, and I realised that I'm a person who loves surprises- giving gifts on occasions is nice, but I think surprises are the coolest and sweetest thing ever. ;)
Made a few cards for these people this year, but stopped for a while. It's time to resume and exercise my creativity again!
Thy cards on errm...Xndo's standometer. Hee...no patient was in, so I hung up my cards for the fabric paint to dry. No worries, I only did the finishing touches at work! The rest was done at home! =p

Yay! My finished products!

Check out the saga aka love seeds aka xiang1 si1 dou4. Got my collection when I was staying in Hillview last time...used to collect the seeds one by one with my sis beside the railway station! =)

Today, we celebrated Elena's birthday! It was a day with all things swedish, or related. Happy Birthday, pretty Elena! =)

Countdown, BFF! I'm proud to be your maid-of-honor in 3 weeks time!

What can be better than having a BFF? Having 2 BFFs! So blessed, I can't contain it...lalalaaaa....

AwwwWWWwww Toffee! I want a doggy too...I love it when Toffee puts his head on me. =) Nevermind the drooling. Hee.

And check him out here! AwwWWwww...he was in super toffee-ish mood today.
I'm thinking...just thinking of doing my hair soon (okay, meaning in Dec lah). Any opinions on what's next? Haha!

Ending off with the coolest bunch of dudes and babes existing on planet Earth! And oh...did I mention they all happen to be in my family?
