<body> <body>

Thursday, October 02, 2008 @2:01 AM

Wanted to blog for some time but was wondering how to put it aptly. Anyway, I think I'm so undetachable from my hp: it accompanies me on QT for a higher calling, i.e. for me to record down what God is speaking to me. I figured typing on my hp is faster than writing on paper...

I've been praying and thinking about a couple of things the past week...

I've had a revelation through my bday week (yea, thank God that I can use the word 'week' here!) about having a thankful heart. It really blesses my heart when I hear from people who are not really close (physical distance and interaction) to me over this season. Received bday greetings from some of my ex-cg members such as Roy, Janet and Wenlong, and of course Jialing; and a surprise gift from Roy (thanks so much! it really made my day! =D). Suddenly it dawned upon me that many a times, it's not the people who are talented, born leaders, wonderful soul winners etc. who leave an impact in my life and cause me to remember them, but it's really the people who remember to give thanks. Those who know that 'hey, you're not perfect but thanks for sowing seeds into my life and believing in me. that mattered.'.

Was talking to a good friend and we had a common consensus. At the end of the day, who are the people who are closest to a leader's heart are really those who come with a simple heart of gratitute, not so much coz of what wonderful things the leader can or have done for them, but coz they CHOOSE to honor the 'invisible' seeds that have been silently sown into their lives. They give thanks coz they love, no strings attached. These are the people who will really go far in life, no doubt.

You know, I think that is so similar to us staying with and in a family. Sometimes, it just does not reside in choice, but it is a matter of destiny that we have been meshed together with a certain family. Your life is made to be tied to this group of people- there's no escaping despite the good or the bad. We just learn to love and embrace. Going elsewhere can make you happy, but you can never be fulfilled, because that missing puzzle piece is found in this family, in this home.

I need to learn how to be a better daughter to the house of God, to this family I have been placed in. More. Wadda bout' you? =)

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou