Reading quite a couple of blogs from my gals (yes you pretty ones...;)) have truly inspired me to talk about the year past too. It truly encourages me when I read of their little adventures in the journey of 2008, and I'm so proud of you! Before getting ahead of myself, I just want to reflect upon my 2008 in a different way: by honoring the people who have made my year possible. Here goes!
Dearest B.Darren+S.Angela, I just want to say thanks so much for walking 2008 together with me. This has been a year where I've really come to know you both more than just my leaders, but really as my parents, friends, family...and it warms my heart to know you are always there supporting me in every manner, rooting for me.
B.Darren, thanks for the times you took time to counsel and encourage us, such as the times when Di+myself would find ourselves pretty silly when you offer solutions that seem so simple to problems we've been racking our heads over. You are so real and creative, and that is truly what defines our zone's DNA. What you said on NYE in response to that question was so true, you are truly one who never assumes we are perfect just coz we are cgls, but you love+accept+understand, and let us know it is okay to fall, as long as we stand up again. That really touched my heart...=) Thanks for daddy-ing us in Desaru too!
S.Angela, I'm really thankful that I got to know you SOoooOO much better in 2008! Thanks for the wonderful company in Melbourne, for the times we surprised you at the loaf, for the Bonafides experience we had together, for dolling me up in ANewYou Contest etc...you have taught me so much. Thanks also for noticing someone special one fine day! ;) People say that when you start talking alot about someone, that person sure must mean alot to you. And you are one such person that I've found myself talking alot about! =) S.Angela, you are someone I really love with all my heart. *Hugs!*

Dear
Phoebe, thanks for the wonderful friendship! I was reading through my greatest victory that I blogged about in Dec07/Jan08, and guess what? It was our ressurected friendship! Haha, I didn't 'dare' mention names then so I guess things must have been pretty fresh then, but I'm so happy that we've come thus far! 7 solid years of friendship does have some backbone, doesn't it? ;) It's awesome to have someone understand you totally beyond words, the times we met up practically everyday (BFF or BF?!), laughed+cried+laughed+cried in one sitting, acted stupid in front of someone so the other person will look good etc...you are one buddy I will 101% lay down my life for, despite how we irritate each other. Let's keep it going strong, and remember rule no. 2 of the calendar I gave you yea? ;)

Dear
Di, it's going to be so different leading CGMs without you! I'll always remember how we both love to take worship (reason only known to ourselves hee...), how when one is emo, the other can stand in the gap, how we can share (nice word! hee...) about our people individually to each other...I'll really miss having you around every Sat afternoon at 1pm. Thanks for always asking me how a certain aspect of my life is progressing and being truly excited for me, it really makes it so sweet! It's going to take effort, but I'm sure our friendship will be stronger than Sat CGMs only yea?! I love you! =)

At this point, I just want to also acknowledge
YOU. Yes, you. I guess we've tried to work things out in 08, but intentions somehow tend to wrap around themselves and get misunderstood. I just want to say that I still believe we have been destined to work together to do great things, and I believe our friendship will stand the test of time. We'll work hard at it yea? ;) You are valuable to me lots!


Dear E348, but of course, how can I ever forget to thank the 1st CG I am leading as a CGL?! I just want to say I'm more than honoured to be your leader, you have truly taught me much more than I guess I have to you guys. You guys have really defined for me what a CG is supposed to be like, and I guess one of the things can be summed up in what Jme (yes, 3 letters, not 5! =p) blogged about, that discipleship is important, but relationships always takes precedence over that. I will take away so much from this 2 years with you people: how to love each other in actions, how to make CGMs different and relevant to you specifically (yes, this really gave me alot of stressful Fri nights!), how to not give up on people...but most importantly, thanks for showing me what is family. Thanks for standing by me, supporting me, praying for me, loving me in spite of my weaknesses, I'm so humbled by your love. I'll really miss your craziness (I'll remember Redang 07 always!), the 'bimbo-ness' (haha!), the emo-ing of some (okay lah, maybe...all?) of you, the lateness that drives me up the wall everytime before CGM (please don't carry this over to your new CG, wrong DNA!), the cam-whoring etc...life simply won't be the same without you. I love you all very much. =)
Jamie, thanks for always standing between the members and me, for understanding me even though many times I know you do wonder why you are doing certain things yet you still do it without fail, for supporting my vision. I'm proud to have led someone like you, and I'm sure God'll reward your faithfulness. Keep breaking through!
Wendy, thanks for trying your best to lead even when you don't feel like, for praying for me, for being strong for your sheep even when you feel down. Don't be so emo too frequently okay, gal! As you enter adulthood officially and the workforce, I'm sure there'll be new challenges. Keep the fighter spirit burning strong yea?!
Val+Cia+the gals, you all are really like my sweet little angels sent from God above! Thanks for always being around, your smiles and presense makes me feel so loved! =)
Ter+the guys, I know there are not many guys around, and sometimes it is not easy to submit to female leadership, and someone who is only a year older than you guys, but thanks for always giving me the support+respect. I'm proud to have people like you who are successful in your marketplace, yet have the best attitudes!
Dear Daddy, maybe you may suddenly chance upon my blog right? ;) Then I shall be thick-skinned and announce that you are really the best Daddy I could ask for! I mean...who can tolerate having 2 princesses in the house, and what's more, plus a queen? I'm really glad to have a Daddy that I can boast of to my friends, to speak of your friendliness and happy-go-lucky nature! Thanks for always doting on me from young, for being so sweet in your actions, buying me food/snacks I like almost daily, cutting and preparing a daily supply of fruits to keep me in the pink of health, talking to me instead of scolding me...you go, Daddy!
Dear Mummy, we both are so alike in so many ways, both the good and bad! Haha! Although we have our squabbles at times, I know you are a Mummy who puts us waaaay above anything and anyone else. The way you and Daddy love one another especially increasingly recently (sounds a lil broken here...) have really made me see how sweet love can be, and I believe will form the way I will want to create my marriage in future!

Lastly, just as with God all things are possible, without Him, all the above would never have been possible. Thanks Heavenly Dad for making me one blessed princess! Most importantly, thanks for always telling me I can when I feel I can't, for loving me when I look and behave my ugliest, for giving me the best and telling me I deserve them. Thanks for the sweet 'treats'! ;)
Of course, if you don't see your name here, it does not mean you are forgotten. It just means...hold on! Your turn will come soon where your name will appear on my blog BIGBIG.......if you work hard enough! Haha! =p
Cheers to a wonderful 2009! It's really going to be a year of change...BIG DEFINING ones...for me. Will share soon enough...adios for now!