Monday, January 19, 2009
@3:01 AM
Here's a post that is
specially dedicated to my dear ones @ E348, thanks for all your love+encouragement+all things sweet and nice! You guys are trying to make it more difficult for me to accept that 'change is GOOD' right?! ;)
Anyway, just a recollection of how far we've come...check out our pics since Feb 2007 till now! Thanks for making it such a fruitful and adventurous journey! <3s!>
Starting out in around
Mar 07: triple Js i.e.
JeromeJoieJoseph Water Baptism @ JW...

Sometime in between @ Expo Foyer 2, after service while waiting to head for
fellowship.
April 07:
Membership Promotion Day for Me! And yes, I remember the caption to this pic: I feel so secure with the MIB!

And off we went to our 1st Trip by car to
Redang in
June 07! Will always remember all the fun and laughter!

The
underwater shot that we tried and tried...and TRIED!
ECP Cycling trip in
Jul 07: for those who also missed out on Redang fun with us! And when Terence was 'inspired' to sing 'Ting1 Hai3' with me to the...sea! Haha!

One of the
significant CGMs in 07 where we drew how we, as individual body parts, come together to form the lovely family of E348! Very creative indeed!
Sept 07: My
birthday celeb! Thanks for coming down to my house @12mn, doing my fave video to date (with all the zoom-ins by Jo), the Karen Millen wallet, the candle-lights spelling my name and all...awesome memories!
Dec 07:
Christmas Party with W429...our biggest party yet! The glitz and glamour was certainly present @
Futuristic Zen 07! And yes, I'll remember the catwalks by you babes and hunks!

A fresh start to a new year in
Jan 08: we came together, went food shopping @ Carrefour, prepared the food (where we realised the need to impart the skills of slicing and marinating meat was so evident for our gals...), and
steamboat-ed together!

And remember this
collage that we took with my handphone? ;)
CNY in
Feb 08 @ Val's house!

Then there was a lapse...where no pics were taken (either that or I didn't save them from Facebook). Here comes
Sept 08: my
birthday yet again @ Helipad, Central Mall! Special thanks to Jamie for making it happen...though I know how you must have felt gathering everyone together! ;)

You guys never fail to impress me with your creativity: my
birthday card! Check us out!
Sentosa Outreach organised by the discipleship group in
Oct 08.
Nov 08:
Wendy's 21st Birthday Party!

One of our
dinner sessions after service @ Miss Clarity Cafe in
Dec 08.
Dec 08: Glitz and glamour once again, this time in our
My Hope Party, color-themed
Red, Black, Gold! You guys sure look stunning!
Jan 09:
Fellowship session @ Bedok Macs...inclusive of major camera action.
Jan 09:
KTV session with my angels!

And our final event together I guess...
Jan 09:
Appreciation Dinner @ Val's House. Thanks so much for the zany and musically-interesting appreciation video! (Missing out on Jo, Ade & Charles!)

And there we have it, presenting
E348: Graduating Class of 2007-2008!

Truly, I just want to say thanks so much for all your love these 2 years. Like what we said, it's never too much a parting as it is a beginning of greater things to come, where you move on from glory to glory. Our friendship will always remain, the gals will always be my angels+sweeties, and the guys always the suave+smart+steady chaps I'm so proud to have.
Before I end off (I know this is very long, but that's me and this is my blog!), I just want to specially thank Jamie, Cia & Val for your blog entries & tags that have really edified and encouraged me alot...you gals are really angels! I'll really miss you gals!
For other readers who want a glimpse of these entries, you can check them out at:
Jamie: http://who-sthatgirl.blogspot.com/2009/01/living-life-in-light-of-eternity.html
Elicia: http://cookiesprincesss.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html (this one really solid, still have song for me! hee...)
Val: http://vivacious-me.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html
With Love from your CGL,
Zoe =)