<body> <body>

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 @12:27 PM

New blog song after so long! Chanced upon this song after hearing about it from a friend, and oh my, it's so beautiful! Listen to the lyrics yea, nice!

*Specially dedicated to all my dearest ones and also to those with the new bling bling on your fingers! ;)*

WHEN GOD MADE YOU
by Newsong and Natalie Grant

Its always been a mystery to me
How two hearts can come together
And love can last forever
But now that I have found you I believe
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one

So gone are all my questions about why
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when he created you
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me
Ooo ooo...

I promise that wherever you may go
Wherever life may lead you
With all my heart I'll be there too
And from this moment on I want you to know
I'll let nothing come between us and I will love the ones you love

So gone are all my questions about why
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when he created you
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me

He made the sun, He made the moon
To harmonize a perfect tune
One can't do without the other, they just have to be together
And that is how I know it's true, You're for me and i'm for you
And my world just can't be right without you in my life

Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when he created you
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true
He must have heard every prayer I've been praying
He must've knew everything I would need
When God made you, When dreams come true
When God made you, He must've been thinking about me

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou