In ending, today God showed me the sweetest thing: a
rainbow in the sky. Immediately one of my fave songs that goes "a rainbow in the sky shows that God's promises are true..." came to mind. I think more than just making me smile, it made many others happy too. And I thought about the subtle yet powerful ways that God speaks to his children. A rainbow. A sign of promises. A sign of hope, of assurance, of joy. Something so simple, yet so majestic. And that's how God captures our attention. Sometimes we see blessings as the bigbigbig things, but very often, all we need to do is to stop, look around, and love life and what God has in store for us.

So simple, yet enough for me to look stupid as I whipped out my camera and pointed it to the sky and shot, shot, shot. And it was interesting how I didn't care if I looked weird doing that standing alone, all that mattered was the magnificence that struck a chord in me.
Isn't that the same when we step out in boldness to share the gospel, to pray for the sick, to do the seemingly-impossible? It just doesn't matter how we may look anymore: the fire has consumed us beyond hope, the excitment has overshadowed any trace of fear or embarrassment.
On a sidenote, life seems strangely so much more fruitful these days. I know that I was in a sense feeling pretty down about the 'free-ness' some time back, but this break has truly allowed me to slow down and think about what truly matters to me, the purpose of things, the reason for my existence; even as I am not tied down and caught up in the pace of life in a 9-to-5 job.
There's truly so much more to life!
I know God is about to reveal more to me, as I continue to trust and walk in His ways. Thanks so much Daddy, I'm excited for the ride ahead. =)