<body> <body>

Monday, February 09, 2009 @4:46 PM

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. " ~Barack Obama

Poverty of ambition...oh my, what a strong in-the-face phrase. I certainly don't want to walk through all of life filled with that!

I need to hook myself up with something bigger than myself, bigger than what I think or see myself as.
I need to see through God-tinted spectacles, I need to see what God has written my life to be.
I need to know what Zoe really needs and not what she think she needs.
I need to live the Zoe life.

Have been thinking about the word "usefulness" the past few days...

Define USEFUL: being of use or service; serving some purpose; advantageous, helpful, or of good effect. Of practical use, as for doing work; producing material results; supplying common needs.

I want to be useful. I want to serve a purpose, be of practical use, produce results and be fruitful.

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou