Monday, March 09, 2009
@1:09 AM
Went to Night Safari (or part thereof) today and realised I miss that place so much! The last time I came to Night Safari was eons ago (I think when it 1st opened?) and the last time I went to the Zoo was when I was a NUS-sie with Rongrong (my dear friend who is enjoying the time of her life with her hubby in VENICE!).
Am I glad to be back here today again! Yay! =)
1stly, I was in the washroom when someone shouted..."Look up!". And there I saw these glow-in-the-dark eyes staring back at me! So cool yea! The pride even in making the washrooms of like theme.

Dinner's @ Bongo Burgers & Dessert's @ B&Js.


Arrowana + 'Chut-Chut' Face Fishie! Phoebe, this is for you! =D He was 'chut-ting' non-stop...so cute!

Okay I was more interested in banging pots & pans then in being part of the pic. Oops!

The wayang house...nice!