<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @10:21 PM

Touch of Heaven Unplugged over the past 2 weeks was awesome. It wows me to hear of the great talents we have, and it fills me so much with that sense of pride to know I truly belong to the most creative zone ever. I'm so in awe of all you guys...=)

Thanks so much to Daddy & Mummy for the opportunity too, and for always believing in me even when I don't believe in myself. Truthfully, after hearing the singers from Part 1 of TOHU, I was hoping (and really praying...) that my lack of confidence would speak for itself and probably gather some disappointment in me that I don't have to sing.

Daddy, your word on Tues really spoke to me. Truly, the point that we come to embrace our talent is when it will really START to flourish. What if I'm only good but not the best? Will that then cause me to hide it for fear of being compared to the biggies in the land of talent? I'm so reminded of the parable of the talents...

Mummy, your talent truly lies in spotting talents and bringing us to where we are today. When Daddy made that statement on Tues, it really struck a chord in me and I found myself tearing to that. Thanks for always supporting and loving me as Zoe. =)

And to both of you and my sisters, thanks for your hugs and pats and love and smiles and "Well Done!'s" and "You did so well's" and etc. when I came down from the stage that day. Thanks for being the first to be there for me. You may not have known the difference they made, but the feeling of having made my parents proud of me has...shot a gazillion more doses of faith and courage in me to do what I love to (and I don't even have to be THE best at it, just be MY best). *Hugs* =)

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou