<body> <body>

Friday, April 23, 2010 @1:48 AM

Was worshipping God & I'm so reminded of the times I stood in the 1st row with my SOT teammates last year this time, singing Hati Hamba in English & Chinese with all of my heart. It was really a cry to God, to have a servant heart, and to follow Him no matter what it takes. One year on, as I reflect upon those moments, I want to make that surrender cry once again.

There is a line that I really love in Chinese, which says "你单单在意 我这爱你的心". I've always loved time alone where I'll come before Daddy God to experience Him love, knowing that all He really wants from me is his daughter's heart that loves Him solely, that gives Him 1st priority.

My eyes set on You in this race that I run
No longer my ways let Your will be done
Make me a servant my heart's ever true
Clinging to the cross I follow You
I follow You

Truly, the lowest place when I'm down on my knees is when the highest and most abundant of God's restoring love is...

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou