<body> <body>

Thursday, April 22, 2010 @1:02 AM

Max Lucado speaks...(and inspires me):

-God knows you better than you know you and has reached His final analysis: He loves you STILL.

-Forgiveness is not saying that the one who hurt you was right. It's saying that God is faithful and He will do what is right.

-God can live anywhere in this universe, and He chose your heart. Face it- He's crazy about you!

-One of the sweetest reasons God saved you is because He's fond of you. He likes having you around.


Was also reading the bible and happened to refer to my trusty MSG bible. We all remember the verse in NKJV that says in Ps 51:17 "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart- these O God, You'll not despise." Yet, here's a new read on it from the MSG version "I learned God-worship when my pride was shattered. Heart-shattered lives ready for love don't for a moment escape God's notice." Wow.


Loving God and having an intimacy with Him, rediscovering His grace and love is really so powerful. In God, there is a peace that surpasses all understanding no matter how confused I may be, and that same peace will guard my heart and mind against the enemy's attacks.

It has been a humbling experience, one where I truly learnt so much about myself, and areas I need to change. An openness and willingness to change and learn positions one to win in life, and I am ready to be that individual who lives life like that. It's true that I will always walk with a limp in life, yet in the midst of my weaknesses, I will discipline myself to lay aside my pride and to learn. That the world may see and know that we are truly His disciples.

& PROFILE

Zoe Gabrielle Teo

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap - Frou Frou